Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

2 months. 60 days.

Since my Daddy left this Earth.

Some days are hard.

Some days are bearable.

Some days I feel lost, empty and afraid.

Some days I feel complete, full of life and carry a smile on my face.

As most of my 2 readers know, this past week has been the epitome of my job...the BIGGEST, most important week...EOG week.

I realized that after Daddy passed, he was the one that I and shared my happiness with.  He was the one I called and shared my defeats with.  He was the one who would say "Hello young Lady!" when I would call and would just make me feel better, no matter my concern.

Yesterday morning, I knew that no matter what happened, the last day of the EOG ...everything was going to be okay. Daddy was there.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment