Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Today's the Day

I mean, THE day. The day that every girl dreams of. The day that I've waited for over 11 years to finally take place. Today is my wedding day.

It has been a feat. We decided to take this challenge on by having the ceremony in our front yard and the reception in a barn behind our house. The house prep was really no big deal. What was tough was the barn. There were things of aaaaalllllllll sorts in that place. But, with the help and grace of so many people, I am awaited by an absolutely beautiful reception site.


I know this day is supposed to be about me, about Cruz and about us. But, y'all, it's about our families. It's about the hard working fruits of our labor. It's about some BBQ, hush puppies and some keg beer. It's about spending some time together, laughing, crying, and staying up too late. If it weren't for family, this day would have NEVER come.  So I want to say thank you. No matter how this day goes, whether I trip on my dress or goof my vows, it's not really going to matter.  What's important is family.

Today, I wake up a Hennings but lay my head down a Gonzalez....HOLY COW! 😄


Stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment