Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

First Christmas In Heaven

Christmas Eve, 2014



MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN

My First Christmas in Heaven, 
I see the countless Christmas Trees
Around the world below, with tiny lights, like Heaven’s Stars, reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear,
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can’t compare with the Christmas choir up here
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart,
but I am not so far away, we really aren’t apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear
and be glad I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year--Unknown Author 

I share this poem for anyone who will share this experience with me for the first time this year or who has been sharing this experience for quite sometime. I thank each and everyone of you who have reached out to me during the course of the year and around the holiday season. May you all have a blessed Christmas remembering those who can't be with us on Earth this year at the holidays and beyond ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment