Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Spring Break Sunday!

Teachers and administrators across WS/FCS can REJOICE!  It's SPRING BREAK 2014!  I hope that you all are taking some time off for yourselves, because well, we all deserve it.  With all of the random snow days that have hit this year, our students' behavior has been off.the.chain.  Getting out of routines seem to have caused quite a stir among the masses, and I am glad that this last long break will *hopefully* be the end all-be all of the ridic weather of early 2014.

In efforts to utilize ALL of the time off I can, we plan to continue to move forward to get moved into our new home!  Next on the agenda is priming and painting all 400+ porch spindles.  Yes, over 400 of these jokers await me and my newly purchased paint gun.  I REALLY hope that we are able to get majority of these guys primed this week and continue to get them totally painted by the end of the month.  I LOVE the whimsical design that we chose, but man if it isn't a pain to get inside that curly-Q with a brush!  So, with that said, any of ya'll who aren't afraid of gettin' a little Rustoleum on your hands, come on out ;)

Here's a pic of these jokers:


In addition to outside updates, we are working hard inside as well.  Here's a literal DUMP of room-to-room pics.  My disclaimer: ignore the messes, they'll be picked up soon enough =)


Washer/Dryer finally installed on their pedestals

Master Bedroom

Our glorified soaking tub.  There's lights and music on this beauty.  #winning

Our Master Bathroom vanity/storage
 

Upstairs Guest Bathroom

The Kitchen...PS our fridge made ice yesterday and I jumped for joy..it's the litte things =)

Guest Bed downstairs.  The turkey will NOT be here. Just sayin'
 
 
So here's to a week off from our jobs, my teacher and admin friends.  I hope that you enjoy your week doing whatever it is that you choose to do.  I can't wait to see how much we can get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment